Thursday, January 3, 2008

We did some catching up!





Christmas 2007 was great! My sister and her family were in town from Las Vegas and the weather was fantastic so got some flights in with the RV-8. That included flying my brother-in-law Mike Lim, friend Mike McGlade and Rachel's boyfriend Jackson for their first ever RV/small GA plane flights. That's always extra rewarding, taking up newbies and giving them the stick. I'm still off work! Spending time learning Perl and finalizing my RV8 paint scheme. Naturally Christine and I don't like the same paint schemes as "the best" but there's a middle ground I'm warming up to....but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet.


Here's Christine, Brady, Rachel and Joshua hamming it up! Those boys are just too much fun. We'd like to steal them for a couple of years.






1 comment:

Randal L. Schwartz said...

both learning perl and painting experimentals. wow. Harkens back to the days when I was boring holes in the sky all the time. Now I have neither the time nor money to increase my 270+ hours in the left seat collected over 10 years ago. Sigh.